Now a day we are using numerous of communicating stuffs for an effective communication such as: through teleconferencing, through Skype and many more things. As a same way there is one free web mail service provider which is very well use for instant communication i.e. Gmail. The Gmail was come into existence in the year of 2004 which is introduced by Google. The Google is biggest search engine, who time to time offers lots of well advanced technology for their users.
If you are a Gmail user then there is no need to use any other web mail service because it offers you so many advanced features and services which you can’t find in any other web mail services. If you are seeking for quick mailing, instant video calling etc then I recommend you to go with Gmail. Through Gmail you can easily perform so many activities like: you can delete all the emails at once, you can add multiple of accounts with Gmail, simply forward the mail to other account, delete you web history, retrieve your chat history etc.
In Gmail you can easily retrieve your chat history by following the below points.
- First open your browser which you are using for Gmail such as: internet explorer, Google chrome, Safari etc.
- Now open your Gmail account through your email id and password.
- Once you enter in your Gmail id here you interact with setting icon which is located at right side of your Gmail.
- Once you click on that icon scroll down until you find setting menu. If you get it then click on that setting button. It will take you into setting menu.
- Here you find the option of labels, click on that
- Now find the chat option and just click on show button, by doing this it enable your chat in inbox.
- And finally you have to click inbox option to return in your inbox.
Now you are able to view your all chat. But in future if you find any difficulty regarding Gmail issues then immediately contact to Gmail technical Support Team. Make sure your one call can easily helps you to get rid of your all problem.